V4B Bulldog & French Bulldog Total Joint Essential Bundle Over 60lb
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Bulldog Total Joints Essential Bundle is a starter kit that combines three economical, safe, easy-to-use, bully therapeutics.
- The members of this community prefer prevention over RX
The Bulldog Total Joint Economy Bundles could help support, aid, prevent, and manage orthopedic conditions, and arthritis as well as help relieve chronic aches and discomfort.
Bulldog and Fr. Bulldog Total Join Bundle Can HELP PREVENT & MANAGE:
- Pre and Post-Bulldog Orthopedic Surgeries
- Elderly and Senior Bulldogs and French Bulldogs
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Joint & Bonge degenerative disease
- Periacticluar cartilage injuries, ligament
- Orthopedic pain & Discomfort
- ACL Tears, Raputures, and Injuries
- MPL (Medial Patella Lauxation)
- Hip & Elbow Dysplasia
Recommended by Owners, Approved By Bulldogs
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict CGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
Prevention is Cure: The key to a healthy bulldog puppy is prevention which is this website’s central theme.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; a history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Use with caution in animals on steroids, with cardiac or kidney issues. If the animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave the package unattended around pets.
Store at a controlled room temperature.