V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs soft chews are designed to help support and maintain the health of your bulldog urinary tract.
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus also helps to keep your bulldog bladder lining inhospitable to pathogenic bacteria (biofilm).
V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs TIPS:
- Can help reduce bacterial resistance to antibiotics in the urinary tract.
- Can help reduce the reoccurrence of bulldog cystitis.
- Can help improve the natural immunity of your bulldog urinary tract.
V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs IDEAL COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
- Works well with V4B Bully StressLess to help reduce stress on your bulldog immune system
- Works will with V4B Bully Fish Oil EFA Immune-Joint-Skin
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs MANUFACTURING STANDARDS:
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
V4B Urinary Tract Health Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
- The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. To obtain permission to display the Quality Seal on their products and marketing materials,
- NASC member companies must successfully pass an independent facility audit every two years, and demonstrate ongoing compliance
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter and medically treat their rescued dogs.
CAUTION Safety for pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: Potential interactions with CYP1A2 & CYP3A drugs. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
WARNING: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
WARNING: In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave the package unattended around pets.
WARNING: For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.