V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs soft chew is a proprietary blend of natural active botanicals that helps to gently support your bulldog normal bowel function and Anal Gland Health.
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Gentle Move Plus also helps to support your bulldog healthy anal gland function regular normal BM by increasing the daily fiber intake.
V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs TIPS:
- Can help bulldogs suffering from irritable bowel and IBD
- Can help bulldogs suffering from megacolon
- Can help bulldogs that are suffering from colitis
- Can help bulldogs suffering from constipation
- Can help bulldogs suffering from anal gland impactions
V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs IDEA COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with Bully V4B StressLess to help reduce stress on your bulldog immune system
- Works well with Bully V4B Probiotics Plus, especially for bulldogs on long-term medication
- Works well with Bully V4B Indigestion Relief to help improve excessive gas and indigestion
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs MANUFACTURING STANDARDS:
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
- The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. To obtain permission to display the Quality Seal on their products and marketing materials,
- NASC member companies must successfully pass an independent facility audit every two years, and demonstrate ongoing compliance
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter and medically treat their rescued dogs.
CAUTION: For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
CAUTION: Safety for pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
WARNING; If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
WARNING: Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave the package unattended around pets.