V4B Probiotics Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs can improve your bulldog GI health and wellness. V4B Probiotics Plus contains enzymes, prebiotic, and Bacillus subtilis PB6 probiotic to help support and balance your bulldog digestive system and overall gastrointestinal health.
Dr. Kraemer V4B Probiotics Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs TIPS:
- Can help your bulldog digestion and immune system that is impaired by the long-term use of antibiotics and/or immune suppressant drugs
- Can help bulldogs suffering from irritable bowls and IBD
- Can help bulldogs that are suffering from indigestion and diarrhea.
Dr. Kraemer V4B Gentle Move Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs IDEAL COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
- Works well with V4B Bully Indigestion Relief
- Works well with V4B Bully Gentle Move Plus
V4B Probiotics Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs ENZYMES:
- Alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch.
- Protease which can hydrolyze proteins.
- Cellulase which can break down cellulose.
- Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides.
V4B Probiotics Plus for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals. The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. To obtain permission to display the Quality Seal on their products and marketing materials, NASC member companies must successfully pass an independent facility audit every two years, and demonstrate ongoing compliance.
CAUTION: This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
WARNING: Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave the package unattended around pets.
CAUTION Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization(SCBR), to support, feed, shelter, treat and help place the abundant dogs into a new home.