V4B Total Joint Care For Bulldogs And French Bulldogs
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs is formulated to support, aid, and prevent arthritis and the advance of osteoarthritis in bulldogs using a soft chew technology that provides Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Bully Total Joint Advanced Care unparalleled softness and palatability. It is a unique blend of ingredients designed to help restore your bulldog bone and joint function
Dr. Kraemer’s specially formulated V4B Bully Advanced Total Joint Care for bulldogs and French Bulldogs brings the essential cartilage building blocks and novel antioxidants to help slow joint degradation, it also targets discomfort pain and auto-immune attacks on the joint.
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEAL FOR:
- Pre and Post Bulldog Orthopedic Surgeries (Bulldog ACL Tear, Bulldog Patella Luxation)
- Elderly Bulldogs and French Bulldogs (Joint Stiffness, Difficulty Rising)
- Bulldog and French Bulldog Arthritis and Osteoarthritis (Hips dysplasia, Bulldog Elbows dysplasia, Knees, Back)
- Bulldog and French Bulldog Puppies Joint Disease Preventative: (Breeds prone to orthopedic problems)
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEA COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
- Works well with V4B Bully Fish Oil For Skin-Joints-Immune
- Works well with V4B Bully Comfort Plus Extra Strength
- Works well with V4B Bully Probiotic Plus
V4B Bully Advanced Total Joint Care support normal joint function, Joint flexibility, and healthy joint cartilage. It is formulated with a synergistic blend of Boswellia, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Helps lubricate your bulldog joints
- Helps support normal joint mobility and flexibility
- Helps supports a healthy inflammatory process
- Helps to reduce discomfort due to normal daily activity.
- Helps promote your bulldog joint healthy elasticity
- Helps promote your bulldog compressive resilience of joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Is a natural source of biological sulfur that helps support your bulldog healthy cellular function
- Provides antioxidant benefits
- Supports your bulldog natural inflammatory process
- Is a plant-derived phytochemical with demonstrated antioxidant activities.
- Shown to inhibit the production of some inflammatory mediators in the body
- May help manage discomfort associated with regular daily activities.
- A plant extract shown to help support normal, healthy inflammatory process.
- Can aid in the development of connective tissue components found in cartilage and tendons.
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs MANUFACTURING STANDARDS:
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
- The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. To obtain permission to display the Quality Seal on their products and marketing materials,
- NASC member companies must successfully pass an independent facility audit every two years, and demonstrate ongoing compliance
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter and medically treat their rescued dogs.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; a history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Store at controlled room temperature.
SMALL & MEDIUM bulldogs <60lb JAR
(4.8g soft chew), intended for animal use only.
LARGE Bully >60lb JAR
(per 7.5g soft chew), intended for animal use only