V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs is formulated to support, aid, and prevent arthritis and the advance of osteoarthritis in bulldogs using a soft chew technology that provides Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Advanced Total Joint Care for bulldogs unparalleled softness and palatability. It is a unique blend of ingredients designed to help restore your bulldog bone and joint function
Dr. Kraemer’s specially formulated V4B Total Joint Care for bulldogs and French Bulldogs brings the essential cartilage building blocks and novel antioxidants to help slow joint degradation, it also targets discomfort pain and auto-immune attacks on the joint.
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEAL FOR:
- Pre and Post Bulldog Orthopedic Surgeries (Bulldog ACL Tear, Bulldog Patella Laxation)
- Elderly Bulldogs and French Bulldogs (Joint Stiffness, Difficulty Rising)
- Bulldog and French Bulldog Arthritis and Osteoarthritis (Hips dysplasia, Bulldog Elbows dysplasia , Knees, Back)
- Bulldog and French Bulldog Puppies Joint Disease Preventative: (Breeds prone to orthopedic problems)
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEA COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with V4B Immune Support Plus
- Works well with V4B Fish Oil For Skin & Joint
- Works well with V4B Comfort Plus Extra Strength
- Works well with V4B Probiotic Plus
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs MANUFACTURING STANDARDS:
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
V4B Total Joint Care for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
- The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. To obtain permission to display the Quality Seal on their products and marketing materials,
- NASC member companies must successfully pass an independent facility audit every two years, and demonstrate ongoing compliance
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter and medically treat their rescued dogs.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish.
Store at controlled room temperature.
60 ct., 120 ct.chews, intended for animal use only.