Cryobanking Pets Stem Cells Must KnowCryobanking Pets Stem Cells is a “Low Cost, minimal Risk, Stem Cell Cryopbanking Service” now offered by Dr. Kraemer at Vet4HealthyPet Advanced Medical care pet hospital located in the city of Orange in southern California. Stem Cell therapy offers many benefits to common ailments including arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia, other orthopedic and joint problems as well as many other immune mediated and inflammatory diseases (see list below).
- Eliminate Age Related Risk: Older pets have higher risk of adverse events during anesthesia.
- Minimal Extra Anesthetic: Harvesting stem cells adds a few minutes to the elected anesthetic protocol.
- Low Cost: fraction of the cost.
- Empower Rescue: Dr. Kraemer will donate a large stem cell kit (worth 1500 dollars) to SCBR for every 20 cryobanking procedures he performs
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis)
- Hip Dysplasia
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Joint Pain
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Combined with Orthopedic Surgeries
The benefits of Stem Cell Therapy to your pets
- Torn ligaments and tendons (i.e. ACL Tears)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Skin Allergies (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Dry Eye (KCS)
- Kidney disease
- Interdigital cyst
- Disc and Vertebral disease
- Degenerative Mylopathy
Cryobanking Pets Stem Cells is the future of preventative veterinary medicine and pet wellenss. Banking your puppies, kittens, bulldogs and French bulldogs puppis stem cells at a young age during an elective surgery like spay or neuter is very elegant, fast, minimal cost, safe, and extremely valuable to your pets future well being and at times life saving. Think about it as as a inexpenssive life insurance policy whereby you are storing your dog and cat own repair cell to be called upon at a day notice as treatment for a wide range of medical maladies.
Dr. R.J. Kraemer Dr. Kraemer is a Tufts Veterinary School 1991 Graduate (Boston, MA). He is a member of the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) and the SCVMA (Southern California Veterinary Medical Association) and has been practicing veterinary medicine and surgery in Orange County, California for over 20 years. Dr. Kraemer has a special interest in Bulldogs, French Bulldogs and other Brachycephalic breeds, and their unique medical and surgical needs, such as breathing and airways conditions, joint pain, ligament and tendon injuries, ear canal disease, skin and allergy problems, eyes and eyelid abnormalities, as well as other medical conditions related to the breed. Dr. Kraemer is also a leading provider for in-house same-day stem cell therapy and cryobanking for dogs and cat. Dr. Kraemer has a long-lasting relationship with bulldog rescue, he provides shelter, medical and surgical services to their bulldogs.