V4B Bulldog and French Bulldog Paw Dermatitis Basic Care Bundle
Dr. Kraemer’s bulldog and French bulldog V4B pododermatitis basic care bundle is a starter kit that combines three economical, safe, easy-to-use, bully therapeutics.
- The members of this bulldog community prefer prevention over RX
Bulldog and French Bulldog Pododermatitis Bundles HELP:
- Prevent and manage allergic paw dermatitis
- Prevent and manage bulldog pododermatitis
- Prevent and manage interdigital cyst
- Prevent and manage tail pocket dermatitis
- Prevent and manage skinfold moist dermatitis
Recommended by owners approved by bulldogs
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict CGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
Prevention is Cure: The key to a healthy bulldog puppy is prevention which is this website’s central theme.
- % of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds go to not-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations to help support, shelter, and treat their rescued dogs.
CAUTION Safety for pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
WARNING: If the animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.