V4B Urinary Incontinent DribbleLess for Bulldog & French Bulldogs
Urinary Incontinent DribbleLess for Bulldogs & French Bulldogs supports your bully urinary bladder and sphincter muscle tone.
The members of this community prefer prevention over RX
Dr. Kraemer’s Urinary Incontinent DribbleLess CAN HELP:
- Prevent bed wetting in bulldogs and French bulldog females suffering from USMI (Urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence).
- Supports antimicrobial balance
Recommended by owners approved by bulldogs
Bulldog Urinary Incontinent DribbleLess BEST FOR:
- BLADDER TONE: it can help tone your bulldog bladder muscle.
- BLADDER SPHINCTER: This can help tone your bulldog bladder sphincter.
- USMI: Can help prevent bedwetting associated with USMI (Urethral sphincter mechanism incompetence)
Bulldog Incontinent DribbleLess WORKS WELL WITH:
- V4B Urinary Tract Health Formula.
- V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
- V4B Bully StressLess and Calm
- V4B Bully Fish Oil EFA Immune-Joint-Skin
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
NASC QUALITY SEAL MEMBER:
- The National Association Supplement Council (NASC) Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals.
Prevention is Cure: The key to a healthy bulldog puppy is prevention which is this website’s central theme.
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds go to not-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations to help support, shelter, and treat their rescued dogs.
CAUTION Safety for pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian
WARNING: Use with caution with cardiac and kidney problems and in animals on steroids
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave the package unattended around pets.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants
Responses to supplements may take up to 4 weeks and may vary by animal.