V4B Itchy Skin Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs
V4B Itchy Skin Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs is a pleasantly scented formulation soap-free medicated shampoo containing mild cleansing bases lathering solution for gentle cleaning and temporary relief of itching, flaking, and skin irritation. In addition, Itchy Bully Medicated shampoo is infused with Omega-6 fatty acid and it can help flaking, rashes, and relive itch related to bulldog itch atopic dermatitis, bulldog pyoderma, and bulldog demodicosis
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Itchy Bully Skin Medicated Shampoo also contains micronized colloidal oatmeal and Essential Fatty Acids to nourish your bulldog skin and help control skin irritation. Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Itchy Skin Medicated Shampoo For Bulldogs and French Bulldogs is the prefect product for your bulldog and French bulldog puppy itching and skin allergies.
V4B Itchy Skin Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEAL FOR:
- Bulldogs and French bulldogs suffering from allergies such as bulldog atopic itch dermatitis
- Bulldogs and French bulldogs suffering from allergies such as bulldog food allergies
- Bulldogs and French bulldogs suffering from hot spots/pyoderma
- Bulldog and French bulldog Dry Sabborhic Flaky Skin
V4B Itchy Skin Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs and French Bulldog is IDEA COMBINATIONS:
- Works well with V4B Bully Itchy Bully Rinse-Free Medicated Gel
- Works well with V4B Bully Fish Oil For Skin-Joint-Immune
- Works well with V4B Probiotic Plus
- Works well with V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Itchy Bully Skin Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs MANUFACTURING STANDARDS:
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds goes to non-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter and medically treat their rescued dogs.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
For external use on dogs and cats only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
For use on horses, dogs, and cats.
Size: 12 oz