Bulldogs and French Bulldogs Diarrhea and Probiotics
Bulldogs and French Bulldogs Diarrhea and Probiotics, healthy bulldogs have a collection of live bacteria in their GI tract, those microorganisms are critical to their health. When your bulldog “good gut bacteria/microorganisms “ are compromised they could suffer from a sharp rise in “bad bacteria” like E-coli. The medical term for this unfortunate predicament is Intestinal Dysbiosis, or “Bacterial overgrowth.” Those “bad bacteria” can cause a toxic event due to their “leaky bowl” which could negatively affect your bulldog health and wellness.
Intestinal Dysbiosis and leaky bowl might lead among others to:
- Acute & Chronic Diarrhea
- Atopic Itch Allergic Dermatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Stunt Development in Puppies
- Other Medical Conditions.
Suppressed immune system triggered by chronic stress and anxiety (trip, separation, abuse, anxious state of any kind such as boarding and kenneling) and immune suppressant drugs (like steroid and chemotherapy) as well as lengthy use of antibiotics can lead to bulldog dysbiosis.
Bulldogs and French Bulldogs Diarrhea and Probiotic. Prebiotic, Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics can help replace your bulldog diminished good bacteria in the case of bacterial overgrowth. Bulldog prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes and also help reduce bad bacteria toxins, improve digestion and aid your bulldog immune system.
Dr. Kraemer’s V4B Probiotics Plus contains digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics to help support and balance your pet’s digestive system and overall gastrointestinal health.
Bulldogs and French Bulldogs Probiotics for Diarrhea are therapeutically ideal in the case of:
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog suffering from bulldog IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog suffering from chronic Diarrhea
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog suffering from dysbiosis due to intestinal lymphoma
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog suffering from Bulldog itch Atopic Allergic Dermatitis
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog Puppies in their early stage of growth
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog on antibiotics
- Bulldogs and French Bulldog on immune suppressant RX
- Boarding and Kennel Bulldogs with stress diarrhea
- Traveling stressed bulldogs and French bulldogs
- Anxiety Due to separation or death
- Bulldogs on Low-quality diet