Bulldogs & French Bulldogs
Treat & Prevent

Bulldogs and French Bulldogs are prone to a wide range of painful and debilitating breed-related medical conditions. Most can be prevented and safely treated at your home, at a minimal cost.

Category:   Adult

Blood Screening Test

Bulldog and French Bulldog Screening Lab Blood Urine Tests

What is that?

As your bulldog advances in age, some age-related diseases can be expected. Early detection can help prevent or/and help manage those age related medical conditions.

Symptoms

Annual preventive screen tests can help detect, prevent, and timely treat age-related medical conditions. Lab tests included for adult bulldog screens are blood count (CBC), blood chemistry, and urine analysis.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Nutrition / Diet

What is that?

A balanced diet and proper nutrition are essential to your bully’s health and well-being. Supplementary nutrients and nutriceuticals, vitamins, minerals, immune boosters, fiber, and probiotics that are specially formulated for your bulldog can be added daily.

Symptoms

There isn’t one superior best bulldog diet that fits all, your choice might depend on factors such as food sensitivity, activity, lifestyle, medical history, and your bulldog food’s personal taste and preference.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Stem Cell Therapy / Cryobanking

bulldog and Fr. bulldog stem cell therapy

What is that?

Same-day stem cell therapy treatment or recalled cryobanked stem cells can help prevent and treat a wide range of medical problems. It is safe, requires little to no anesthesia, and is relatively painless.

Symptoms

Stem cells can be extracted and treatment provided on the same day, in addition, multiple treatments can be cryobanked at a young age for future needs. The banked treatments can be utilized for the remaining of your adult bulldog and Fr. bulldog lives.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Fecal / Deworming

Bulldog and French Bulldog Fecal Parasite Deworming Warning

What is that?

Intestinal parasites can be harmful to your bulldog your kids and your family, thus a fecal exam and proper hygiene are recommended.

Symptoms

A fecal exam should be done during your adult bulldog's annual exam. Some flea and heartworm preventives medication also prevent intestinal parasites.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Flea Prventive

Fleas and Allergies in Bulldog and French Bulldog Puppies

What is that?

The adult flea is only 5% of the flea cycle the other 95% is in your surroundings, thus flea preventive for the entire summer or even the entire year is recommended.

Symptoms

If your bulldog is exhibiting skin problems consistent with a flea allergy, start our V4B topical & supplements therapeutics itch control. Fleas carry the tapeworm, deworm your bulldog & Fr. bulldog for tapeworms if fleas are found.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Vaccination

Vaccines in Bulldogs and French Bulldogs

What is that?

Parvo, Distemper, Adenovirus, and Rabies are Core. Non-Core vaccines are kennel Cough, Parainfluenza, and Leptospirosis.

Symptoms

Core essential vaccine boosters should be administered every 3years. Non-Core is optional and depends on geographic location and outdoor lifestyle.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

Heartworm Prevention

Bulldog Heartworm transmission and illness

What is that?

Bulldog and French bulldog heartworms are transmitted by a mosquito bite, clog the heart vessels and chambers, and are potentially life-threatening.

Symptoms

Heartworm preventives can be given annually by a single injection or monthly via the oral or topical route.

Treatment

Welcome To Our
'Preventive Care'
Bulldog Community

1 2