V4B Antiseptic Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs & French Bulldogs
V4B Antiseptic Medicated Shampoo for Bulldogs & French Bulldogs is an extra-strength soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases with a pleasantly scented formulation designed for the antiseptic cleansing of a bulldog and French bulldogs.
Bully Antiseptic Shampoo offers extra-strength, broad-spectrum antimacrobial activity.
Bulldog XS Antiseptic Shampoo WORKS BEST FOR:
- Bulldog atopic itch dermatitis
- Bulldogs food allergies
- Bulldogs skin-fold moist dermatitis
- Bulldogs multidrug-resistant pyoderma MRSA
- Bulldogs hot spot pyoderma
Bulldog XS Antiseptic Shampoo WORKS BEST WITH:
- V4B Bully Antiseptic Hot Spot Spray
- V4B Bully Fish Oil For Skin- Joints-Immune
- V4B Bully Probiotic Plus
- V4B Bully Immune Support Plus
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict cGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
% of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds go to not-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations like the Southern California Bulldog Rescue Organization (SCBR) to help support, shelter, and medically treat their rescued dogs.
For external use on bulldogs and dogs and cats only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children.
For use on horses, dogs and cats.