V4B Yeasty Bully Antiseptic HOT SPOT Medicated Spray for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs
V4B Yeasty Bully Antiseptic Hot Spot Spray for Bulldogs and French Bulldogs are designed to manage bulldog skin infections, yeast, bacteria, and hot spots without bathing.
- The members of this bulldog community prefer prevention over RX
Yeasty Bully Antiseptic Spray is IDEAL FOR:
It’s ideal for diffecult to bath bulldogs, emergency needs, and/or topical therapy on days between medicated bath treatments.
- Atopic itch dermatitis
- Food allergies dermatitis
- Yeasty Bulldog Dermatitis
- Bulldogs skin infection
- Multidrug-resistant pyoderma
- Hot Spots
Recommended by owners approved by bulldogs
- V4B products are manufactured to the highest quality specifications in FDA-approved facilities under strict CGMP (“Current Good Manufacturing Practices”) standards.
Prevention is Cure: The key to a healthy bulldog puppy is prevention which is this website’s central theme.
- % of all Dr. Kraemer’s V4B product proceeds go to not-for-profit bulldog rescue organizations to help support, shelter, and treat their rescued dogs.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with copious amounts of water for 5-10 minutes. If irritation persists seek medical attention immediately.
For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous
membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and
consult a veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to directly inhale the
spray. If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use
and consult a veterinarian
If undue skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and
consult a veterinarian.
Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
8 OZ. (200mL)